Wednesday, October 1, 2014

31 Days of The Intellectual's Guide to Having a Baby

I'm jumping on the 31 days of blogging bandwagon because I like blogging and all too often neglect this space. My topic of choice is of course baby-related because that is where I am in life, friends. I am knee-deep in screechy, screaming, she-might-be-teething baby stuff. And as an outlet for some of my creative energies, I am going to write about it. The good, the bad, the not so intellectually stimulating. My grandmother told me after reading my previous post about what I've learned since having a baby that she believes there is a market (or readership) of people interested in how an intellectual approaches motherhood. I may not always fancy myself an intellectual, but I have a masters' degree, a penchant for learning, and an extreme fondness for words, so I can speak from that perspective.
Look tomorrow for my first birth story post (at long last). They're ready to go, and I'm ready to share a mere 3.5 months later. Hopefully you'll stick around or join in if you're new around here. Blessings for your night and tomorrow! His mercies are new every morning, and I'm praying for a peacefully sleeping baby between now and then. But, if not, I'll rely on His strength and that will be something to write about.

In between fussy spats, she is just too adorable. But don't let her fool you. When she is upset, she will let you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment