Saturday, August 24, 2013

Long, blessed week

It's been a busy week filled with lots of intrigue, but all ended well. This scripture has been on our chalkboard the last couple weeks, and it's been a blessing as I tried to figure out where God wanted me to go. I'll share my good news soon (it does not include a baby, grandma), but I need to wait a bit.

Suffice it to say, we ordered pizza last night, and I opened the door in yoga pants and paid the delivery guy with a roll of quarters. It was that kind of week. I couldn't remember how much cash I had in my wallet, and I changed into comfy clothes as soon as I walked in the door from work.

Anyway, Husband and I are excited to go to a baseball game tonight with our sister and brother-in-law. The weekend is shaping up to be the perfect combination of relaxation and fun.

Since my brain is mush, I'll just share a few links that I found worth reading/viewing this week.

Real Simple Smart Decorating Tricks for Any Space

Husband and his music friends have been sharing this on facebook. It has been viewed at least a dozen times in our home. Just watch it, and thank me later.

I'm not secretly an introvert; I'm very upfront about it. (Read this post.) But, this article is a great read.

As is this one I saw on Cup of Jo.

Have a rejuvenating weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment