Monday, August 12, 2013

Trying to Show Up

Hey, y'all.

In case you were wondering, I'm assuming there is more than one person out there reading this; I do not use y'all as a singular noun. Inquiring minds want to know, and I aim to please. End tangent.

I'm going to try to show up more often around here (read: at least once a week). Maybe I'll write about my favorite recipes or the awesome crafts I enjoy whipping up, or maybe I'll just muse about life and faith and the hilarity that will inevitably ensue.

We shall see. But, I'll be trying to do it less sporadically. Consider this your warning, or invitation to check in more frequently, or whatever.

And if you have any requests or suggestions about what you'd like to hear from me, please let me know.

Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment