Friday, April 11, 2014

My Computer Died and I'm Growing a Baby

Well, I skipped out on the blog again for almost two months, and so much has happened. Refer to the title of this post for my excuses as to why I've been ignoring the blog lately. And now on to more important things: the little lady is growing steadily, and we're getting ready to meet her in late May (fingers crossed) or early June.

I'll be back soon with a more thorough update, but for now, I'll leave you with these entrancing belly shots. At least I've been keeping up with those. :)

Somehow our walls manage to look various shades of tan and/or gray depending on the time of day and lighting. Hooray for greige! Also, depending on the time of day, I manage to look various shades of exhausted. At least we took the pictures for posterity, right?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment