Thursday, October 17, 2013

Still Here

I know, I know. Blogger fail. It's been a crazy couple of weeks with family visits on weekends, a new project at work, and some sick days.

Anyway, I'm back, and I'll try harder to not be an absentee blogger for weeks at a time.

We had an awesome visit with my grandparents and sister and Husband's extended family in west Texas a couple weekends ago.

And then this past weekend my parents came to visit. We mostly relaxed around the house, and my dad finished painting the edges in the guest bathroom. It was great seeing them and letting them see the progress we've made on the house.

It's shaping up to be a much more empty weekend, which means lots of laundry catch up for me. And maybe I'll try to write some posts as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment