Thursday, October 31, 2013

On my Way

I'm on my way up north to find out if my cousin is having a boy or girl in March, and to celebrate with them. I'm excited about the trip, but it has been a rough week with lots of sickness and collapsing on the couch all week. I worked a grand total of 3 hours this week and then felt like gum on the bottom of someone's shoe the rest of the week.

I need energy and a few good days of health while I'm out of town. Sending healthy thoughts my way or offering up a prayer for energy would be greatly appreciated so that I can fully celebrate the good news of this new baby!

P.S. I am not contagious or I would not be traveling to be near my lovely pregnant cousin because I am not that selfish. :)

P.P.S. My niece and nephew are the most adorable sock monkeys ever.

Wishing you good health and a happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment