Friday, November 19, 2010

New Design

Being sick and staying in bed all day is bad.

Having an opportunity for a job dropped in your lap is good.

Seeing your niece and hanging out with a sister-in-law you don't have to pretend to like is priceless.

In other news, I'm working on the brevity of my writing style. I have a job offer, so keep your fingers crossed, and I am feeling much better today, although I did still sleep inordinate amounts of the day away. Tonight is date night to see Harry Potter with the husband! We're treating ourselves to popcorn and everything since it's such a momentous occasion. I'm looking forward to Thanksgiving and having a break from research paper-ness. That's about all. Hope you like the new design. It's much more me.

Update: Harry Potter on the IMAX screen was definitely worth it. There were more humorous moments than I expected, but I figure you need those to maintain such a dark plot for 4+ hours. I know the book too well, so any deviation from it caught my eye. Overall, they did a good job capturing the spirit of the book, if not the minute details of it.

1 comment:

  1. Love the new design...job offer? Call when you get a chance. Love you.

    ReplyDelete