Thursday, May 9, 2013

Nurse Sister

My sister graduates from college this weekend, which for some reason makes me feel older than when I graduated. Maybe since I'm not caught up in the stress and sleep-deprivation of finals and projects, her graduation sunk in sooner.

For those of you who don't know her, my younger sister is tall, statuesque and probably smarter than me. Don't tell her I said that. She also has a huge heart for the people Jesus said we should look out for: the poor, weak, and wounded. So what is my compassionate, vivacious sister going to be when she grows up (read: graduates)? A nurse, of course.

Here's to many years of my tender-hearted, intelligent sister taking care of people who need her the most. She's a knockout, even in scrubs, I love her, and I'm crazy proud of her.

No comments:

Post a Comment