Thursday, January 12, 2012

Happenings Around Here

There have been some big developments around here:

1. I joined Pinterest as my graduation present to myself where I have found several brilliant ideas, including my new favorite cookies.


2. I received an iPhone for Christmas. Siri is a fairly impressive personal assistant, although she has punctuation issues and sometimes gives Husband attitude when he asks "arbitrary" questions. Some favorite apps include Angry Birds (yes, I have bought into the hype) Words with Friends, the Reminders that I can set to go off when I arrive at a location, and the photos in this post are courtesy of my newest app, Instagram.

3. We got a piano, which Husband has been playing faithfully for hours each evening since it was delivered on Tuesday. I need to rearrange the pictures hanging above it, so don't judge.

I'm looking forward to a fun and relaxing weekend! I hope your Friday is a great end to the work week and an auspicious beginning to the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment