Monday, July 23, 2012

Pinterest Inspiration

The past two weekends have been filled with successful Pinterest projects. My sister-in-law is nesting, and I'm reaping the rewards. Last weekend, I used a bathtub cleaner she field tested and recommended, and my bathtub is still shiny, which is good because I don't like cleaning my bathtub that often. Look for it here, and then thank me later.

Then, I covered a canvas with leftover scrapbook paper and created art for my new home...once we find and buy it. The inspiration is this:



Mine looks like this. It still needs a layer of Mod Podge, but I'm happy with the results.



Then I ordered a picture of husband and I in Prague on canvas, and I love it! Canvas4life was recommended by Emily of the Anderson Crew, and I heartily second her endorsement.


Then, this weekend I made a big sister gift for my niece, which I can't show until she receives it (which should happen a week from Thursday when I get to meet my new nephew if he comes as scheduled).

And then I helped hostess a baby shower, and I had a ton of fun carving up fruit for this masterpiece:

All in all, I had a very creative two weekends. Here's to exciting events, people I love, and craft projects to help celebrate it all!

No comments:

Post a Comment