Saturday, February 5, 2011

When Houston Freezes Over

Husband and I spent his extra day off sleeping late, knitting (me), playing computer games (him), and working out together. In spite of the hazardous three bottom steps, which were frozen solid, our trek to the workout room was uneventful. Overall, we had a wonderful snow(less) day, and I got to enjoy more time with Sam than I had in a while. We finished the day with a dinner of queso and chili and a Netflix movie.
Today, the temperature is back up and the roads are clear, so we're heading to visit our niece and then go to the opera tonight with Sam's parents. This is shaping up to be a very good weekend. My favorite part about the Super Bowl is hanging out with friends and getting to create, then eat appetizers, so tomorrow should be good, too.
I hope your weekend (whatever the weather) is as pleasant as mine, or more if you can manage that. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment